- A Modern THREE BEDROOM House in the TOWN CENTRE conservation area
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE and WALKING DISTANCE to TOWN CENTRE and STATION
- Lounge with large separate Kitchen / dining room with quality appliances
- THREE BEDROOMS and THREE BATHROOMS (two ensuite)
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Low maintenance courtyard garden perfect for BBQ's
- Gas central heating (part underfloor) and double glazing EPC RATING 'B'
- TENURE: FREEHOLD COUNCIL TAX BAND 'E' ST ALBANS DISTRICT COUNCIL
A larger than average THREE BEDROOM house with ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE within a short walk of both TOWN CENTRE and STATION. The property was constructed approximately 10 years ago and blends all modern conveniences with a conservation area setting. The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Beautifully appointed kitchen /dining room with quality appliances, THREE BATHROOMS (two en-suite), ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE, courtyard low maintenance garden.
TENURE: FREEHOLD EPC RATING: 'B' COUNCIL TAX: BAND 'E'
Section 21 Notice Estate Agents Act- The vendor of this property is a relative of a member of Herts Homes staff.