- Larger style THREE BEDROOM NASH SEMI with extensive private gardens and 33' double length garage
- Excellent potential to extend/ reconfigure (subject to all consents)
- Downstairs cloakroom and spacious family bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Bright double aspect lounge/dining room with views over the private gardens
- Highly Sought after location in MARSHALSWICK close to outstanding schools and local shops including the M&S Foodhall and Quadrant
- Same family ownership since the property was first built
- Double glazing and gas central heating - EPC RATING 'D'
- Tenure: FREEHOLD Council Tax: BAND 'E'
A rare opportunity to purchase a larger style THREE BEDROOM NASH BUILT SEMI with an extended DOUBLE LENGTH GARAGE situated in a superb MARSHALSWICK location with extensive private gardens and mature tree screening. The property is being marketed for the first time since it was purchased new and offers tremendous scope to extend and reconfigure into the perfect family home (Subject to all necessary consents). The accommodation comprises: Entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, large double aspect lounge/dining room, kitchen, 3 good sized bedrooms, spacious family bathroom with seperate shower and bath, 33' garage, front garden with parking, beautiful private rear garden.