- Three/Four bedroom detached bungalow set in stunning large grounds backing onto woodland and countryside beyond
- Close to OUTSTANDING junior and secondary schooling including Wheatfields and Sandringham
- Flexible accommodation with a light and airy open plan layout
- Lower ground floor room with separate entrance ideal for homeworking
- Gas central heating and double glazing - EPC rating 'D'
- LOTS OF POTENTIAL TO RECONFIGURE OR EXTEND ( subject to consents)
- Local village shop, three public houses, tea room and within easy travelling distance of MARSHALSWICK SHOPS
- TENURE: FREEHOLD COUNCIL TAX: BAND 'F'
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A well presented 3/4 bedroom DETACHED bungalow set on an AMAZING MATURE GARDEN PLOT in Sandridge village, close to OUTSTANDING primary and secondary schooling. The property has a light and airy open plan feel and the flexible accommodation comprises: Entrance porch, hallway, double aspect lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen opening onto 21' breakfast/family room, study/bedroom four with spiral stairs to basement room with separate entrance, three further bedroom, bathroom and shower room. There is off road parking to the front and wonderful gardens to rear backing onto woodland and Jersey Farm open space beyond. Viewing highly recommended - NO CHAIN.