- A FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED house with FIVE RECEPTION ROOMS backing onto farmland with fabulous views
- Flexible accommodation laid out over THREE FLOORS with beautiful mature gardens
- Highly regarded ST STEPHENS cul de sac with excellent nearby state and private schooling
- Gas central heating and double glazing EPC rating 'D'
- Vast ground floor living area and additional lower ground floor family area with useful cellar storage areas
- Master bedroom suite and 3 further good sized bedrooms
- Two downstairs cloakrooms and two bathrooms
- NO ONWARD CHAIN- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
UNDER OFFER - A FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED house laid out over 3 floors in this highly sought after cul de sac with beautiful gardens and stunning views over fields to the rear. The house boasts over 2500 sqft of flexible floorspace including FIVE RECEPTION ROOMS and could be configured for a wide variety of uses including home working. Excellent schools are close by as are commuter links to the M1 and M25 motorways. GROUND FLOOR: Porch, hallway, fitted kitchen, separate breakfast room, utility room, study with cloakroom, dining room, large lounge with stunning views, inner hall with further downstairs cloakroom. LOWER GROUND FLOOR: Large family room with bi-fold doors to terrace, kitchenette ideal for outside entertaining, very large under cellar and storeroom. FIRST FLOOR: Master bedroom suite with built in wardrobes, refitted en-suite shower room, 3 further good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. OUTSIDE: front garden with driveway parking leading to garage. REAR GARDEN: a fantastic feature of the property in two main sections with hard landscaped terraces, mature trees and shrubs. To the rear there are stunning views across farmland.
NO ONWARD CHAIN - VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT